ALRO was founded in 1976 by Mr. Luc Thijs. With an enthusiastic team, the company has grown from a small local coating company to a highly renowned group with several locations in Western and Central Europe: the ALRO GROUP. Through the years, the customer database has extended to include almost all the well-known names in the automobile and other industries.
In June 2019 Gimv took over the majority stake of the founding Thijs family.
Millions of vehicles in day-to-day traffic have metal and plastic products coated by the ALRO GROUP!
Why choose the ALRO GROUP?
- For ALRO, our relationship with the customer is central: we become a partner in your logistics chain.
- ALRO has an experienced and motivated team due to which your product is in good hands.
- ALRO offers a large variety of coating options.
- ALRO fulfils your quality requirements. The processes are tailor-made to suit your requirements.
- ALRO coats metal as well as plastic and can become a one-stop-shop for your entire product range.
- ALRO also carries out further assembly of your components according to your requirements.
- ALRO has a very large volume capacity: more than 20 coating installations that process more than 100,000 products per day.
- ALRO is certified as per IATF16949 and ISO14001.
- ALRO has the latest systems: “state of the art” production lines, process management via ERP, data processing via EDI, etc.