We understand that your trust in us, is the most important asset for:
- The public limited company “ALRO HOLDINGS”, with registered office at Kruishoefstraat 52, 3650 Dilsen-Stokkem, RPR Antwerp, division Tongeren with VAT number BE 0450.073.565 (hereinafter “Alro Holdings”);
- The public limited company “ALRO”, with registered office at Kruishoefstraat 52, 3650 Dilsen – Stokkem, RPR Antwerpen, division Tongeren and VAT number BE 0437.678.450 (Hereinafter “Alro”);
- The public limited company “WCA-Alro”, with registered office at Oosterring 13, 3600 Genk, RPR and VAT number BE 0434.307.008 (hereinafter “WCA Alro”);
- The public limited company “Recitech”, with registered office at Heulentakstraat z/n, 3650 Dilsen-Stokkem, RPR Antwerp, devision Tongeren with VAT number BE 0437.726.851 (hereinafter “Recitech”); and
- The Slovakian company “Alro Slovakia”, with registered office at Coburgova 84, 91701 Trnava (Slovakia), with VAT number SK 2022247535 (hereinafter “Alro Slovakia”).
Alro Holdings, Alro, WCA-Alro, Recitech and Alro Slovakia are hereinafter collectively referred to as “Alro”, “we” or “us”. As such, your privacy is essential for us.
This privacy statement (hereinafter referred to as “Privacy Statement”) is applicable, inter alia, to (i) our website https://www.alro-group.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”), (ii) any and all visits to the building of Alro and (iii) all (commercial) relations between Alro and its customers, prospects and business partners and
This Privacy Statement includes information about the personal data collected by Alro, as well as the manner in which Alro uses and processes this personal data.
Alro wishes to emphasize that it always attempts to act in accordance with the “Privacy Legislation”, being (i) the Belgian Privacy Law of 8 December 1992 on privacy protection in relation to the processing of personal data and/or (ii) the EU Regulation of 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 concerning the protection of individuals with regards to the processing of personal data, regarding the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC and (iii) all (future) Belgian laws regarding the implementation of this Regulation.
- Visiting the Website
- Calling upon the services of Alro
- The purchase and/or selling of products/services
- Any and all communication with Alro
implies your explicit approval (through disclosure of your personal information or opt-in) of the Privacy Statement and consequently how Alro collects, uses and processes your personal data.
- Types of personal data
Alro can collect and process the following personal data:
- E-mail address
- Telephone number (landline and/or mobile phone)
- Client number
- License plate
- Security footage
- All personal data included in an e-mail sent via the contact information as mentioned on the Website
- All other personal data voluntarily provided to Alro (e.g. in the course of correspondence)
Alro also automatically collects anonymous information regarding your use of the Website. As such, Alro shall, for example, automatically log which sections of the Website you visit, which web browser you use, which website you visited when you obtained access to the Website. We cannot identify you through these data, but it allows Alro to draw up statistics regarding the use of the Website.
- Methods of personal data collection:
These personal data are collected in the context of:
- Visiting the Website
- A collaboration with Alro
- Incoming and outgoing correspondence with Alro
- Visiting the building/the establishments of Alro
- The request of a price quotation
- The use of services rendered by Alro
- The exchange of business cards
- The verification of your identity (for example when contacting the client service desk)
All personal data, collected by Alro, are thus expressly and voluntarily provided by you.
- Use of personal data
Alro can use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Performance of the agreement with Alro (incl. follow-up thereof)
- Responding to questions (whether or not received through the contact form)
- Optimising the quality, management and content of the Website
- Sending of newsletters
- Creating statistics
- The drafting of a price quotation (and sending out thereof)
- Follow-up on a meeting
- Registration of visitors of the building/establishment of Alro
- Sending of invoices and collection of payments
Processing takes place on the following legal grounds, as the case may be:
- You have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes
- Processing is necessary for the performance of the agreement with Alro or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into an agreement
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which Alro is subject
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Alro or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, which require protection of personal data (in particular when you are a child).
- Disclosure of personal data to third parties
Alro shall not disclose your personal data to third parties, unless it is necessary in the context of performing the agreement and optimisation thereof (including but not limited to processing of payments (for example Isabel) and the provision of services (of all kind) to Alro (such as for example but not limited to services with regard to subcontracting). In this respect, your personal data may be disclosed among others to payment providers, software providers, cloud partners, transport partners, financial institutions, insurance companies, external service providers (such as for example an auditor).
If it is necessary that Alro discloses your personal data in this regard to third parties, the third party concerned is required to use your personal data in accordance with the provisions of this Privacy Statement.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is however possible that Alro discloses your personal data:
- To the competent authorities (i) if Alro is obliged to do so under the law or under legal or future legal proceedings and (ii) to safeguard and defend the rights of Alro.
- If Alro, or the majority of its assets, are taken over by a third party, in which case your personal data – which Alro has collected – shall be one of the transferred assets.
In all other cases, Alro will not sell, hire out or pass on your personal data to third parties, except when it (i) has obtained your permission to this end and (ii) has completed a data processing agreement with the third party in question, which contains the necessary guarantees regarding confidentiality and privacy compliance of the processing of your personal data.
- Cross-border processing of personal data
Any transfer of personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) to a recipient whose domicile or registered office is in a country which does not fall under the adequacy decision enacted by the European Commission, shall be governed by the provisions of a data transfer agreement, which shall contain (i) the standard contractual clauses, as referred to in the ‘European Commission decision of 5 February 2010 (Decision 2010/87/EC)’, or (ii) appropriate safeguards by any other mechanism pursuant to privacy legislation, or any other regulations pertaining to the processing of personal data.
- Storage of personal data
Unless a longer storage period is required or justified (i) by law or (ii) through compliance with another legal obligation, Alro shall only store your personal data for the period necessary to achieve and fulfil the purpose in question, as specified in this Privacy Statement under ‘III. Use of personal data’.
- Your privacy rights
In light of the processing of your personal data, you enjoy the following privacy rights:
- Right of access to your personal data;
- Right to rectification, completion or update of your personal data ;
- Right to delete your personal data (‘right to be forgotten’);
- Right to limit the processing of your personal data ;
- Right to transferability of your personal data;
- Right to object/to oppose the processing of your personal data;
If you wish to invoke your privacy rights please contact email@example.com.
- Security of personal data
Alro undertakes to take appropriate and reasonable physical, technological and organisational precautions in order to avoid (i) unauthorised or unlawful access to your personal information, and (ii) loss, abuse or alteration of your personal data.
Alro will keep all personal data, which she has collected, on the servers situated on the premises of Alro, as well as on a shared drive and servers of third parties (such as but not limited to mail server, CRM, etc.).
Notwithstanding the (i) Alro’s security policy, (ii) the checks it carries out and (iii) the actions it proposes in this context, an infallible level of security cannot be guaranteed. Since no method of transmission or forwarding over the internet, or any method of electronic storage is 100% secure, Alro is, in this context, not in a position to guarantee absolute security.
- Update Privacy Statement
Alro is entitled to update this Privacy Statement by posting a new version on the Website. As such, it is strongly recommended to regularly consult the Website and the page displaying the Privacy Statement, to make sure that you are aware of any changes.
- Other websites
The Website may potentially contain hyperlinks to other websites. When you click on one of these links, you may be redirected to another website or internet source that could collect information about you through cookies or other technologies. Alro does not bear any responsibility, liability or control authority over these other websites or internet resources, nor about their collection, use and disclosure of your personal data. You must check the privacy statements of these other websites and internet sources in order to be able to judge whether they act in accordance with the Privacy Legislation.
- Contact Alro
If you have questions and/or remarks about this Privacy Statement or the manner in which Alro collects, uses and/or processes your personal data, please contact us:
- Via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Via post: Alro NV, Kruishoefstraat 52, B-3650 Dilsen-Stokkem
In case you are not satisfied with the way Alro handled your questions or remarks or have any complaints about the way Alro collects, uses and or processes your personal data, note that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Privacy Commission.